Monday, February 9, 2009

Broken heart, yet full of Praise.

I have about a billion thoughts running through my head at this very moment. I've recently been reading some "journal/blogs" on Caringbridge.org. A family friend of mine had a sweet baby boy, David about 6 months ago. He's been in the hospital ever since...but God has done such a work in his life. He's used David to touch the lives of hundreds of people...family, friends, churches, doctors, nurses, etc. Baby David went home to be with Jesus Saturday night. I can't begin to describe how my heart is breaking for this precious family. I can't imagine how their hearts are hurting, longing to see Baby David just one more time. See his little fingers, and his little eyes. Times like these are when my heart screams the question..."Why God? Why did you let him live for 6 months and then take him?" God always responds in His ever so gentle answer...It's all part of my plan, my love, every bit of it. I really do know this...but I need that overwhelming reassurance every now and again. Thank you for that Lord! I ask you to lift this family up in your prayers, the Jones. Also, pray for Jordan Lindsey. I don't even know him or his family except through his caringbridge site. He's 22 and fighting for his life. Read his page. (http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jordanlindsey) God is all over that family. Father, I ask you to give Jordan the strength to fight this giant.

As sad and broken as my heart feels at this very moment, I'm full of praise. I can't help but thank God over and over and over for our precious Payton coming into this world healthy. (Thank you a million times Father) I'm so thankful for all of my families health. I pray I never forget to praise God in the good and the bad. He's my Savior, my best friend, the lover of my soul, the giver of life, my everything.
I have new pictures of our little miracle. Praise you Father.


Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

LOVE the background and may I add that I just love that picture.

And you.

You are the best best!