Thursday, July 16, 2009

What's been going on?

Goodness, I'm officially the biggest procrastinator when it comes to blogging. I want to blog, and have many things to say...BUUUT it seems I can never find time here in California.

Soooo...here's what I've been up to the past few weeks!
1)We celebrated the 4th of July @ the beach. A fun night with the girls.



2)During BIG A Club we have: Went mini-golfing, hiking, had pottery day, Pinata Day, Water game day, and Messy games. BUUUSSSY!! But it's been well worth it. I know that numbers aren't important, but they show that God is at work here in Tahoe. We've had up to 139 kids, and that's HUGE for a normal BIG A day. It's been exciting. Here are pictures. :)


I absolutely love these kids!

This is Rory. He has the energy of about 10 kids, haha!

A-man on the slippin slide!


Tavo, my little spider monkey.

Cole and I after water day! Exhausted, but still smiling! :)

MESSY GAMES!! I will never think of chocolate pudding the same again!




We studied about families this week in preschool. Here's our little family pictures.



3)And last, but not least, weekends are always busy too. From church to the lake we go non-stop.



Andrea and I broke the missionary curse by both wakeboarding on Lake Tahoe. :) Whoo! Usually only 1 missionary gets up, but we both did.


This is the boat man, Jonathan. He has an awesome story!


Sooo, we are going strong! God is working, and blessing. We're soaking up these last 2 weeks with the kids! Musical practice is going strong. I have practice with all the speaking part kids every Tuesday night. They are working hard. Ready for the musical! (July 29th)

Love and miss y'all so much. See you sooooon! :)

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I am so jealous of you. Can I just be you? I am praying that you have endurance these last few weeks. SOak it up. But MAN I am ready for you to be back. I love you roomie/MOH/Best!

Whitney

Claire said...

Oh my! Sounds like you're having a blast! Can't wait to see you and swap stories! Love you girl!

Libby said...

I am so proud of you! I can tell in the pictures that the Lord is doing a mighty work thru you Ashley McGee! Hang in there these last few weeks and keep smiling that beautiful smile! You are such a blessing to those kids! I love you!!

caitlyn said...

Miss you sooooo much! SEE you sooooooooooooooooooon! YAY!
LOVE.
Katy-lynn.