Monday, September 6, 2010

just good.

This weekend was just good.
I got to hang out with my family and a few friends.

Friday night my family and I went to the NP game. I love the atmosphere of high school football season. (and we won!) So that's always exciting. The band (my sister plays french horn) was awesome! They have worked so hard this year. I am so proud of Brit! :)

Saturday night we went to celebrate my Mamaw's 75 (or 57th, whichever) birthday. We had a wonderful time. I painted Mamaw a canvas that she'd been wanting.

So Happy Birthday Mamaw! I love you so very much!

I also got to hang out with 2 of my favorite girls in the whole world. Brit & Madison. (both might as well be my sisters)



And, of course, life is never dull around this little one. He's growing up so, so fast!! I can hardly believe it. He's talking and saying so many words. (Mama, Da-Da, Ash-ee, Bit Bit, Sissy, Mimi, KK, Mamaw, Bee-ie, Dan, Paul, Pa-pa, peez, ove ou (love you), ball, keys, T, etc....) :)


My favorite of course is Ash-ee...Listen and love it. I do :)


Sunday, I got to sing with 2 of my dearest friends (Chris, Jacob) and my sister. We sang Yearn and Our God is Greater. Sunday night my family sang and my sweet Beezie, Mamaw, & Papaw came.
I laughed and told Beezie we were having a blow out for her 97th birthday and she said, "I may be a blow out!" haha :) She's precious, and I can't get enough of her!

Lord, please let me never take for granted how blessed I am.

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

Claire said...

That video is absolutely precious Ahh-eeeeee!!!! :)