Friday, November 19, 2010

It's almost that time again :)

And by THAT time...I mean Christmas card time.
Mama usually puts me in charge of those duties, which I don't mind.
I have used Shutterfly for several years now, and they have the CUTEST stuff!

I always make a family photobook from the year. It's such an easy, fast, simple approach to "scrapbooking."

They're giving away 50 free cards to bloggers who write up a post.
How could I not!?
Seriously, check it out.


Idea #1


I love the cute font, bright colors, and the single picture.

Idea #2



Okay, I looove simplicity. I think it just makes the picture pop! And I like pictures. How cute and simple is this?!

Idea #3


Okay..so maybe I think these girls are more adorable than the card! It's just a fun card in general. :)

This might take me FOREVER to decide! There are seriously SO many cute, adorable things to choose from. This year we are planning on doing a picture of the four of us! We also took some outdoor pictures at my great-grandmothers too. We took a group family photo, and we might opt for using that picture. I think it turned out pretty good. We shall see, and I'll try to post pictures of the final result...which might be a variety of different cards :)

Ahh, I love this time of year. Mama and I just put up the main living room tree today. 1 tree up, 4 more to go.

Thanks Shutterfly!! You never let me down! :)

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

His Doorkeeper said...

So excited that you get to go help with the OCC boxes!! I am hoping to make Hubs a Shutterfly book with pics of him and Harper for his Christmas present IF I can figure out how to do it. They have darling products!

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!