Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What's been going on?


I just realized I haven't blogged in FOREVER.
Busy...totally an understatement.

We celebrated Christmas with our family and friends.
AMAZING.






I pondered so much over Christmas about how and why Jesus
would choose to come to Earth to save me.

He left the SPLENDOR of Heaven,
to be born in a manager with stinky animals,
knowing full well He'd be rejected
by every person on Earth...and He came.

Without any hesitation.

I'm not worthy. (not even close!)

So, long story short. Christmas was wonderful! :)

And it SNOWED!!!!!!



Paul and I celebrated New Years Eve in Jacksonville, Florida
with 2 of our precious friends, Cory & Cassie!

We ventured to the GATOR BOWL!!!!


We rang cowbells. Screamed. High-fived. Listen to Michigan fans whine about losing. Rang cowbells. Clapped. Cheered. M-S-U. Rang cowbell. Rang cowbell.



Think you might get the picture.


Mississippi State football team, fans, & band dominated.


Hail State!

On our way home we ate a little seafood shack.

Singleton's Seafood Shack to be exact.
Such a fun trip!! :)

I start my FINAL semester of college tomorrow! I'll be student teaching! I'm so nervous, excited, etc. Lots of emotions!!! Say a prayer if you will.

Happy 2011!!

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Praying for you today. I know you will do a FABULOUS job teaching and all the kids will love you to pieces.

Libby said...

Where are you student teaching? I wish i had known you were in Jacksonville, Id have looked you up! Wasnt it awesome!!
love you! hug mama for me and tell her i love her! (did i tell you she called me out of the blue on the first day of school to tell me to have a good day/year? made my day!! she is precious!!)