Saturday, January 3, 2009

A look back.

Oh me, oh my...2009. Time sure does fly by.
Let's see a lot, and I do mean A LOT, has happened over this past year.
January-New Year's Party @ LP's.
February-DNOW, Mama's surprise 40th party, Reba, changed major.
March-SNOW, Spring Break, Winterguard, Easter, DNOW.
April-Passion, LTC.
May-End of year BSU shindigs, Chrissy's birthday.
June-Chris Cox came home from Iraq, Candice got married, HOURS of swimming, my 20th birthday.
July-4th of July with fam., Cody, Wyoming for 2wks (mission trip), more swimming, last band camp EVER :)
August- school, BSU water party, Lay Renewal @ Richmond B.
September- football season, white-water rafting, Kids weekend.
October- BSU campout, BSU costume party, more football.
November-Brit's basketball games, Thanksgiving, Operation Christmas Child.
December- CHRISTmas :), party at Chadwick's, Baby shower for our newest McGee :), Reunion at my house, Beezie's 95th birthday.
It's been such an amazing year. God has molded and shaped my heart all year long. I can only praise Him for the awesome things He has done in my life. Just when I thought my world was crashing down...He lifted me up and assured me that He had a plan. I thank Him ahead of time for all the awesome things He will do in 09!
Pictures, of course...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!


Until next time.
Love God. Love People.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I wasn't in a one of these pictures...2009 resolution...make more time for each other!

Love you