Monday, June 15, 2009

The Hike.

It's crunch time here in Tahoe City for all of us summer missionaries. Big A Club starts this Wednesday. We've been going pretty much non-stop all day, everyday. And from what we hear, we're just getting started. I'll let you know if I'm still alive at the end of the week. Haha! :)

We went on a hike last Thursday night, and boy was it a hike. A pure mountain, for sure! The climb up is never fun...but the view from the top is always worth the effort. I wanted to share some pictures :)

Breathtaking!


Mississippi gals :)

Love and miss y'all!

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I am so proud of you. Keep doing work. I am praying for you. ALl day everyday.

I love you best. I could never say that enough.

Lauren said...

Looks like you are having a blast! :)

I can't wait to see you at the end of the summer! :)

caitlyn said...

This post reminds me of Miley Cyrus's song "The Climb". Im sure you have never heard it, but when I saw "The Hike" that was the first thing I thought of! haha you should listen to it sometime.
love and miss you. :)

Katylynn

Janet Lea said...

Looks like you are having fun! We are proud of you! Keep up the good work :)