Sunday, June 7, 2009

Only two weeks?

Well I've almost been in California for 2 weeks now.
It'll be two weeks this Wednesday. However, I feel like I've been here for at least a month, haha. I truly am having a great time. God couldn't have put a more wonderful (team) group of girls together. 3 Oklahoma girls, 3 Georgia girls, 2 Tennessee girls, 1 Missouri, and 4 Mississippi girls. I love them all so much. I can already guarantee this summer will be FULL of laughter.

We're still in "orientation". The Big A Club starts June 17th, and that's when we'll be with kids ALL day long. :)I'm in charge of the summer musical! WOW! HUGE responsibility! So say a prayer :) I'm excited about it though, and I know by the end of the summer it will all be worth it. Yesterday we went grocery shopping for 13 girls. We have to start cooking for ourselves this week, and that should be interesting. Haha!

OHHHHHH!!!! And my MOST EXCITING news of the week...Whitney Nicole Rodgers, my best friend, is getting MARRIED!!! :) Yes, her prince Nathan gave her a ring Wednesday night, precious! I love you Whit, and I'm completely happy for you! :)

Here are a few pictures :)

California has HUGE pinecones!

Our family! :)

Thank you for your prayers! Remember to pray for all the summer missionaries too. Miss and love y'all!

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Looks like you are having a wonderful time! Good luck with the musical. Who knows, this might be your calling! haha! Love you!

Whitney said...

Love you more than you will ever know. I am so thankful to have you in my life.

You are the best MOH known to man!!!!

Come home soon.

caitlyn said...

Now, I want you to use your inner "caitlyn" this summer with this musical. :) surely, some good came from rooming with me.