Saturday, December 26, 2009

Surprise.

Paul's birthday was last Friday, Dec. 18th. (Happy Birthday Paul). We went out to eat and had planned on going to see a movie. However, Tupelo was super crowded and we weren't up for braving the chaos.

Anywho, to make a long story short....I was having to distract Paul because a surprise party was in the making for him @ my house. :)

FINALLY, after 2 trips to Wal*Mart, 1 to Fred's, and a short (emergency) stop by Madison & Payton's house we made it home. (A few of our friends...Micah Torey Wages, was running late therefore an emergency stop was made)

We got to my house around 9, and walked in. I was even confused as to where everybody was. Then all of a sudden they jumped up from behind our bar.

Wonderful :)
Surprise Party=success.

We had such a wonderful time, and enjoyed catching up with all of our friends.














More on my Christmas festivities to come. :)

Happy (late on my blog) Birthday Paul!
I love you!

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

No comments: