Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas.

Oh what a splendid time of year. Quite possibly my favorite.

My family and I have had such a wonderful Christmas.

I have been so unbelievably blessed.
It seems so easy to forget throughout the busyness of everyday life...
But this time of year never fails to remind me.

I celebrated my 21st Christmas, as always, at my precious Beezie's house. I went over early to help out in the kitchen, and when I got there Beezie was mixing up her pound cake. I decided to snap a picture, and I "scared the fire out of her". (hahaha) It was so funny. She didn't realize I was going to take a picture, and she thought lightening had came through. :) We all got a good laugh.


We ate a delicious supper, and then we opened presents. It was such a sweet time together. This year was Payton's first Christmas, and we just gooed and gahed over him. :)



Payton's 1st Christmas :)


The McGee's. So blessed.


We ended the night by singing Christmas carols.

When we got back home, Brit and I gave mama and daddy their present.


And then Paul came to get his Day 2 present. Brad Paisley tickets. He had asked me about going after I had already bought us tickets. So, I told him I didn't really care about going. Needless to say, he was surprised! :)


Then, of course, Christmas morning. Santa was too good to Brit and I. After we opened our presents we went down to watch Madison and Payton open their presents. It was so fun to watch.


For lunch, I went with Paul to eat with his family @ Nana's. I didn't take a single picture, and I'm still mad @ myself. :( After lunch we went to his Mama & Daddy's to exchange presents. I had so much fun, and his family is just precious.

We went back to Madison and Payton's. Paul got Payton a camo coat, and this is probably one of my favorite pictures ever. They are making almost the exact same face :) haha!


After we finished opening presents there we came back to my house to finish opening gifts. Paul got me lots of good presents, but my biggest present was a Cricut. :) EXCITED wasn't the word. I had no idea what he had me, and he did so good! (Thanks Pauly!)

And his final Day 1 gift was camo seat covers for his truck. He was excited!


Lastly, Mama's side came over for Christmas last night. Mama did a wonderful job on the food, as always. We had a house full, and it's always great to see all of them. We're all so busy so we cherish the time we do get to see each other.


We had such a great Christmas! I am completely blessed.
I have the BEST family in the whole world!
And I have a wonderful Savior who came as a little baby into this world so that I might know salvation. Thank you Jesus, I am so unworthy!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas as well.

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Sounds like it was amazing. I hate that we didn't get to take our annual christmas picture.

Love you.