Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beautiful weather.

Today was absolutely beautiful in Starkville.
And from what I hear it was a pretty day for lots of folks too.

I love Spring so much. I love the new time with longer daylight.
I love the sunshine and flowers. I love the newness of life @ Spring time.
It just makes me happy.

Spring time is always a reminder of being grateful for the little things in life. :)
Not only to be grateful, but to reflect.

Easter is coming up this weekend, and for me, I am able to rejoice in the fact that my sweet Savior died upon a cross for my sins, (and they are MANY) and rose again on the third day. Oh praise Him! I am so unworthy, but so grateful.

Sidenote due to my excitement: School is OUT Friday...that always makes for a GREAT week! :) I'm also out Monday too. (Hallelujah!)

I hope y'all are having a wonderful week!

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

His Doorkeeper said...

Ashley, This IS the most beautiful time of the year! I always feel the Lord is in the business of making all things NEW and this season is one way He shows us the newness of life!

Have a blessed Easter!
Blessings!