Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 8

Happy 1 year to my sweet Paul.
April 8 last year I was SO nervous about our 1st date. :)
We went to eat @ Ichiban (a Japanese restaurant)...and I just knew I wouldn't like anything. But, I did..and you even got me to try sushi. After supper we walked out to your truck and you had a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of flowers waiting for me...(talk about my heart melting)

Here we are a whole year later and I love you more today than ever. You waited a whole summer, patiently, so that I might go share Jesus with tons of kids in Tahoe City, CA. You'll never know how much that meant to me. I have enjoyed and cherished every second with you this past year. From my birthday, to Thanksgiving and Christmas, your birthday, Valentine's day, Easter, and everyday in between...You've made me the happiest girl in the world, and you make me laugh all the time. :)
Thank you for praying for me and being the sweetest boyfriend in the world. You are an answered prayer. I can't wait to see what our future holds!

So Happy 1 Year :) I love you so very much!












Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

2 comments:

caitlyn said...

this is precious! congrats!! :)

Whitney said...

yall are too cute. I can't wait to see what the Lord brings to you two! Love you.