Thursday, October 21, 2010

birthday girl


My little mini-me, Madison, turned 12 this past weekend.

(I can NOT believe she is 12. I promise it feels like yesterday she was born. She has brought so much joy into my life. There isn't a thing in the world I wouldn't do for her. No matter how old she gets...she'll always be my baby girl! Love you Mimi!)

I think we celebrated pretty much all week long...which was, of course, fine by her! :)
Friday, she had a bunch of friends get of the bus with her for a spend the night party.

Since it was her birthday, we (Paul, Brit, & I) decided we should do something "extra special" for her.. :)

Side note: Paul usually embarrasses Madison everyday when she gets off the bus(by running out and screaming her name, etc)


Extra special, eh! Hahaha! We laughed our heads off before the bus even came.



We hid in the carport, and I had the video camera. Once the bus stopped I went out and acted like I was videoing the girls getting off the bus and then Paul ran out singing "Happy Birthday" to the top of his lungs.



Madison ran, and it was hilarious!!! :) I gathered up all the girls and Paul for a picture!


What a great start! The girls played outside all afternoon.



Payton stayed at our house! :) Which we looooved! He's so precious!

Saturday, family & friends, celebrated her birthday with cake, ice cream, and other food. Here's her rockin' birthday cake!


Saturday night Paul and I watched the MS State vs. Florida game!! GO DAWGS!!!


All in all, it was a GREAT weekend!! I have so much to be thankful for!!

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

caitlyn said...

I love your layout! Oh, and you! :) Looks like she had a great birthday! LOVE YOU!