Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pumpkin Fun

Pumpkin carving might just be one of my new favorites. (of course it was with 2 of my favorite people...Paul & Brit)

Paul, Brit, and I had so much fun!!
Annnd, we have more pumpkins awaiting the knife. :)



All smiles through the icky part!



Deeeeep concentration! It's a miracle we still have our fingers!



We are quite proud of our work! :)



How adorable is he?!! :)



Did I mention that Payton's new thing is Mickey!! :)
He LOVED the pumpkin and he loves Paauul!




1st time Pumpkin Carving=Success & a yearly ritual :)



We are in Fall mode now! Fall break was wonderful and I got to spend time with my sweet boyfriend, which is always fun! This weekend we're going to watch Brit & the Vikings play! I love Friday night high school football! Just something about it! :) And my baby cousin, Daniel, is getting married too. Man, time flies!

My little mini me, Madison, is turning 12 this weekend too...I'm holding onto every second. She's growing up too fast. More to come on that.

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

McMillen Family said...

I had no idea you were a blogger. Me too! Fun to have another blogger friend, and love the pictures. Carving a pumpkin takes talent!