Friday, February 4, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!!

One of my Tahoe babies accepted Christ!!! :)

*For those of you who don't know, I served as a summer missionary in Tahoe City, CA during the summer of 2009.*



I guess I shouldn't say he's a baby, but he was definitely one of mine. I miss his humor so much!
Everyday on the playground he'd run and scream, "Miss Ashhhhlleeeeeeyyyy!!!!" He was in the summer musical I directed and sang a solo for the 1st time ever!! (Did awesome!)




Cole, Miss Ashley is SO proud of you! This is the best decision you will ever make!!



Thank you Lord for working even still in the hearts of little ones! And thank you for letting me have a small part! You never cease to amaze me!



Miss you buddy!

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

3 comments:

caitlyn said...

this post warmed my heart. :)

Whitney said...

I remember you coming home and talking nonstop about Cole! Miss you.

Lauren said...

I LOVE It! You did a great job planting that seed. Cole is one of his now! :)