Monday, February 7, 2011

My Mother.


Today, February 8th, several years ago...
There was a precious woman born to my sweet grandmother.

And, this adorable lady just so happens to be my Mama.



Let me tell you about MY Mama.

Her heart is bigger than the size of Texas.
She gives way more than she ever takes.
She wears many titles around our house,
Mama, Cooker, Cleaner, Washer, Listener, Encourager, Supporter, Wife, Friend, etc.
She works 2 full time jobs, 1 she gets paid, the other she comes home to everyday.



She is dedicated to serving her husband, her daughters, her mother, her family, her friends, her church, and her job.
Everything she does, she does with grace.
She is wonder woman, seriously.



She's the one who has held my hand a many of times.
Wiped my forehead when I've been sick.
Told me to keep my spirits up.
Believed in me.
Prayed for me.



Oh, and how I know she prays for me.

And for one of the things I'm thankful for most....
She adores my Daddy! :)



I will be forever grateful to my precious Savior for my sweet Mama.
I hope I can become half the woman she is.
Happy Birthday Mama! You deserve nothing short of the best!

"If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been." ~Robert Brault

I love you!

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.


2 comments:

Whitney said...

love this! Happy Birthday Mrs. Michelle

Libby said...

Happy birthday Michelle! love yall!