Tuesday, June 21, 2011

going to the chapel...


Yes, I've got wedding on the brain.
I NEVER, ever realized all the work and detail put into weddings, but there is A LOT.

But I'm enjoying the craziness of it. I think I've looked at millions billions of pictures on the internet and in magazines to get ideas.

EEK! It's now less than 5 months until my very own wedding. I'm SO stinkin' excited. I feel like a little kid waking up to Christmas morning everyday! :)

Here are some things I've gotten booked/decided/etc:
*my wedding director--the fabulous Debo Stepp
*November 19, 2011 @ 2:00 pm
*decided on our wedding party
*my photographer--Ley Elliott, amazing!
*my dress
*my bridesmaids dresses
**my reception location
*my florist
*Save the date pictures

Within the next month or so we're going to accomplish:
*Honeymoon plans
*Caterer for reception
*Tuxes
*Gift Registry
*Paint our house
*Paint my classroom
*Mail Save the Dates

I can't wait to marry my best friend, Paul.
He's the BEST! Seriously, I grow to love him more everyday!!
AHHHH, I think it's safe to say I'm EXCITED!!! :)
My little sister, Brit, took our Save the Date pictures. Here are just a few.







I think she did a fabulous job! Thanks Brit & Mama for going with us and braving the Mississippi HEAT and HUMIDITY!

Thank you Lord for your sweet blessings everyday.
I will forever praise you for all you do.

p.s.--I'm working on a wedding website, I'll let you know when I have it finished!
Annnndd...you can all check it out!


Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

this post made me giddy. I'm so excited for ya'll! Such sweet people. Can't wait to share in the day with you! Love you dear!

Whitney said...

Love the pictures! Brit did fabulous! Can't wait for more updates!!! You rock! Love you!

Alyssa said...

Love love love! Britt's pics are beautiful!

Nicole said...

Beautiful! :)

Libby said...

Yay! i cant wait! If I can do anything to help you please be sure to let me know! love you!

Ashley Grant said...

Love the pics! Ya'll are so cute!