Sunday, October 30, 2011

TWENTY DAYS!!!

Somebody pinch me..... ;)

In exactly 20 days, I get to marry my best friend in the whole wide world!

Excited?! YEEEESSSSS!!!!!

We have been SOOO blessed by all of our family, friends, church folks, etc.

It's so overwhelming to realize how many people care about you, truly, & deeply. It's a humbling experience.

We've been BUUSSYY! Between work, remodeling our house, wedding plans, and showers...I'm trying to soak up every second of it.

Here are a few pictures of shower events: :)


1. The "embarrassing" shower. Sorry if you missed the picture.


2. Family--Kitchen/Recipe shower :)


3. Christmas shower. My sweet Mama, and mother-in-law. :)

More pictures from showers to come...they aren't on my computer yet! Annnndd, one day I'll post about our house :)

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

No comments: