Friday, December 30, 2011

Birthday boy.

Rewind back to December 18, 2011.
We celebrated my husband's :) 27th birthday!
His birthday was on Sunday this year, so we got to worship our sweet Savior at church too. It was such a good day. We celebrated with family and friends at Vanelli's after church on Sunday night.



Last year, I made a list of the top 26 reasons I loved my sweet Paul. This year I'll continue that tradition...simply because I love telling everyone how much I love that handsome fella of mine. :)

27 reasons why I love you:
(in no particular order)

1. Some days, I love you SOOO much that I think I couldn't possibly love you more, and there you are all the time proving me completely wrong. :)
2. You let me sleep on the right side of the bed because you know I like the night stand.
3. I have moved in & completely remodeled (okay, so we're still in the process of remodeling)our house and you are totally fine with that.

4. You still break out into dance and song every time you hear "Blue Christmas" by Elvis, and I still laugh every single time.
5. You are so good with Payton, and I love that. You are going to be such a great Daddy one of these days.
6. When we had raw sewage back up in our house, I thought to myself, "I'd rather have this happen with no one else in the whole wide world." Glad we'll always be able to look back on that memory and laugh hysterically.

7. You bought and watched Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King with me.
8. You never get upset when I fall asleep in 90% of all the movies we watch. :)
9. You loved our church family so much that you joined this past month. That, sweet boy, does my heart good still to this day.


10. Even though you dislike taking pictures a lot, you still buy me things for my awesome camera. ;)
11. You hold my hand every time we pray.
12. You are still my hero, and one to so many others. And you take absolutely no credit for it.

13. You are SO handsome!
14. Not only do you tell me multiple times a day that you love me...you show me every single second of every single day.
15. You still get excited whenever anyone talks about Harry Potter.

16. You asked my Daddy if you could marry me.
17. I have the most beautiful ring in the whole world on my left hand, and I stare at it constantly....still!
18. You use the "pick a number between 1-10" to make decisions about stuff.


19. I am your WIFE!!! :)
20. You always let me eat food off your plate because I always want to try what you get.
21. You pick at me all the time.

22. You always take out the garbage without me ever having to ask.
23. You're okay with the fact that I really, really like Christmas decorations.
24. You love Jesus!

25. You married me on November 19th, 2011. :)
26. You are my best friend.
27. I get to spend the rest of my life with you right by my side.

Happy Birthday Pauly! I love you with all that I am! You are my biggest blessing, and I thank God for giving you to me every single day. Thank you for being so good to me! I'm thankful for another precious year with you. Here's to many, many more.

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

This list just makes me smile :) I hope one day I can find someone I can make as awesome a list about! (Well, maybe not the poop room part! Haha)