Saturday, October 25, 2008

Busy as a bee.

Ahh...life is just busy. I'm sure I speak for everyone.
I had my last football game today. Last time to twirl my dearly, beloved flag. No more 98-100 degree marching practices. No more dancing in the stands. No more nasty pom-poms. Do I miss it, you might ask? Right at this very moment...not in the least bit. I'm sure I'll look back in a few years and think man, those were great times. However, I do believe I've served my time on the marching field. 13 years. Wow. Good times.
Let's see. God's been dealing with me a lot here lately. I've realized just how small my faith is actually. I guess you could say I'm just struggling with some things right now. Two things really.
1. My major
2. Summer Missions
I know God is in control, and that's what keeps me sane. :) He has a plan. I'll just keep praying. and patiently waiting.
On a more positive note. I'm beyond blessed. I seem to realize that more and more every single day.
LOVE this little lady right here. She'll be 14 in a few months. I can hardly believe it.
Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

You will figure everything out. Promise.

And tell Britt to stop getting prettier! 14? Our little baby is growing up!