Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New, yes, new.

So. I'm new to this whole blog thing. But I must say, I'm pretty excited about it. Here goes....This week is going wonderfully. God in all His majesty is blessing me in ways I never thought possible. But then again, He always does. :) I'm growing to love Him more and more each and every single day. This school year has gotten off to a great start. BSU is up and BOOMING. We're going camping this weekend...and we have 75 people signed up. WOW, I say! 75 students at a tiny campsite in Iuka=a load of loud, hotdog, marshmellow, Jesus loving fun! I'm excited to say the least.
Here's some pictures from August until now.
i got to go visit whit. she's my best. miss her sooo much.
Lay Renewal. I stayed with the Gillentine's, and
they are absolutely precious. :)
Rafting. Entirely too much fun. Chris and I were too excited.
Blessed. Love them beyond words.
Football season. Love this time of year.
Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

The Gillentines said...

I love your blog, I can't wait to show the girls, they will be so excited!!!!! Can't wait til October 20th!! Stay you----We love you.