Saturday, October 11, 2008

sweet, sweet october.

Fall. :) I absolutely, positively love this time of year. Leaves are changing colors, and OH the beauty of the sunsets and starry nights. I'm taken in back in awe by the beauty of my creator. I can't even begin to understand how people can look at all of His creation and not believe. They are missing out on the beauty of life. This weekend was our BSU campout. We had around 50-60 people there. (praise Him!) We had a great time. Good Christian fun. Lots of hotdogs and smores. Not to mention the loads of caffeine. I think we made our way to our tents around 3:30 am. But even then you could hear the small talk amongst the bunch. I caught myself several times through the night just staring off into the fire. For one, I'm mesmerized by fire, and two I was just thinking about how blessed I am. Blessed to be alive. Blessed to have such amazing friends. Godly friends. Blessed to have a family who loves me unconditionally. My mama tells me all the time, "Ash, you're having the time of your life right now." I do believe she's right; As she usually is :) We're out for Fall Break this Monday and Tuesday. Joy. Excitement.
More pictures, of course.
Our mentor group. Precious girls.
Chris, Chadwick, me, Harrison.
BSU campout. (just a few folks)
Until next time.
Love God, love people.

No comments: