Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Operation Christmas Child.

I'm somewhat behind...but "better late than never, right?" Our college Sunday school class, along with a few others, got to work at the Operation Christmas Child in Atlanta, GA the last weekend in Nov. We go every year...and it was just as special this year, if not more. God has His hand all over OCC. It's such a blessing to know that I've had a small hand in helping in God's ministry. Our group worked from 3-11pm, and I'm not going to lie, we were give out, tired, hungry, etc...you name it. However, behind all of those feelings...we were full of JOY. The utmost joy was overflowing off every one's face. At one point during the night it was my duty to separate the boxes into boy from girl for packaging. I got to watch my friends and family work for Christ. Such a blessing. They were putting their whole hearts into it. Just knowing that some precious child will open this one day very soon brings a smile to my face, even now. :) I'm so thankful for this opportunity. Hope I'm able to go again next year, and the next...






Until next time.
Love God. Love People.

No comments: