Sunday, May 31, 2009

A hike.

Hey everybody! I'm having a great time in Tahoe! :)
Today after church we went on two different hikes. It was so much fun. It was a great bonding time for us girls! However, we all realized just how out of shape we are, haha! The hikes were sometime steep and narrow, but the view at the top was always breathtaking. God's creation still amazes me. I can't understand how someone can see things like that and not believe.
Here are some pictures from our hike! :)
The first mountain we hiked.




We were quite scared! Haha!




It was just simply a great day! I love the girls that I am serving with! We are so excited about what God is going to do through us! :) Thank you for your prayers!

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

3 comments:

Ashley Grant said...

oh ashley! amazing hike pictures. i know that you are having tons of fun, and I am so happy that you are enjoying your trip. I leave in the morning bright and early. I am so many emotions right now. I hope that I can keep everybody updated. Be safe climbing those mountains. Love ya!

Lauren said...

Ashley, This is amazing! I am loving Montana too! :)

Have an amazing time! I love you!

Unknown said...

Hey girl, this is the Falkner's. We are very proud of what you are doing for the Lord - it's amazing how many young people from Pontotoc County are making sacrifices this summer. Gonna be great to hear your stories.