Friday, January 22, 2010

1st few weeks.

What's been going on in my world lately?
Well, for one school is back in full swing. I'm in what we call Special Ed. "Big Block", and so far it's been good. It's about to get super busy, but I'm excited about it really. I get to spend 4 hours every Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday working in the schools. I start this coming Monday and I'm excited, not to mention scared out of my mind. :) In Big Block, we also have the joyous experience of writing lesson plans. Lots and lots and lots of lesson plans. I should be a pro pretty soon, hopefully :) Soooo, I'm sure I'll be blogging on this more in the new future. Send up a prayer for me if you would kindly.

My God is awesome. Check out the view I had on my way to school. He loves us so much!


I'm waay behind on blogging about our "snow day" 01-07-2010, but it was amazing none-the-less.
The girls and I enjoyed it so much, and we even made snow cream. It was just all around a great day! Getting out of school was an added bonus too.




I love them so much!!

As most of you know, we eat at my sweet Beezie's every Sunday afternoon and Wednesday night. (I, of course, am @ school on Wed) I love that precious time spent with my family so much. After the food is put away and the dishes are done, we go into the living room and play with Payton. I can't believe he's fixin to be ONE! This year has flew by. SO FAST!



This is the life!

Beezie--most amazing lady in the world.

Life is just really good. I am so blessed, and I have so much to be thankful for.



Until next time.
Love God. Love people.