Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to my sweet, precious Mama.
I am beyond blessed, and I will forever be thankful for you.

My mama is one of the most amazing women in the whole world.

-She loves Jesus.
-She has always been such a wonderful example for my little sister and I.
-She loves my daddy more every single day, and that, to me, is so special.
-She takes care of her own mother by going out 2-3 times a week to help with grocery shopping and baths. Never once does she ask for recognition...she simply does it because she adores her mother, my precious mamaw.
-She cooks, cleans, and works a full time job.
-She prays for her family multiple times a day.
-She's pretty much superwoman. :)

I hope I am half the daughter and mother that she is.

Mama, I am so thankful for you. People tell me all the time..."You are just like your mother." And I am honored. I love you so much. Thank you for being my best friend.




We are so blessed.



If you missed the chance to tell your mama that you love her.. don't wait another second. Mama's are a precious gift to be cherished.

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

His Doorkeeper said...

Ashley, you can always tell a girl who has come from a long line of lovely Godly women! You ARE indeed blessed! How sweet are the words about your Mama!
I know she loves you dearly!