Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hello Mama Deer.


40 m.p.h.
Center Hill Road.
SUUUPER foggy.
late @ night.


BAM!

Mama deer can out of no where and slammed into my beautiful car. :(
It scared the daylights out of me.

I now believe it when people say that deers run into cars.
I didn't see the deer until we collided.
It happened so fast that it seems like a bad dream...
but then I'm reminded it really did happen when I see my car.




You can still see the hair.

Thank goodness for insurance.
and people who know how to fix cars.
and my mama and daddy for telling me everything was okay.

It really could have been a lot worse. I'm thankful that the good Lord was watching over me.

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

4 comments:

Lori said...

You and Chris just keep meeting up with these suicidal deer. What's with that??? Glad you're alright.

Lauren said...

Oh no!!!
Cars can be fixed. Believe me.
My poor altima will tell you soo!
Glad you are ok! :)

Claire said...

Oh my goodness! I'm am so glad you are alright. And yes, these things can be fixed (I've been there twice with my Camry) and it will all be okay. See you soon, dearie!

caitlyn said...

Poor, poor altima. :(

Im super glad you are okay thought! love! :)