Sunday, June 20, 2010


Happy Father's Day to my sweet daddy.
This time last year, almost 22 years ago, a little baby girl (me) was about to change your world forever. :)
You loved me even before you knew me...and that same love has grown over the years.
I love him so much!

I am beyond blessed to have such a wonderful Daddy. And I have 2 wonderful Papaws also. Papaw Moose is in Heaven, and Papaw Lewis lives next door to me. :) Mama & I were talking about Papaw Moose this morning and about how we missed him so much...but we wouldn't bring him back if we could for anything. He is perfect and with our sweet Savior.
*I try to never take my parents, family, blessings for granted because I know how precious they are. They are even more precious because I know not everyone has loving, Christian parents. It breaks my heart when I think about that...

but I know there is hope, because...

I have a sweet Heavenly Father as well. His mercy is unending, and his love never fails. When I am unfaithful, He is faithful. He loves all, and He created all.

So, Happy Father's Day to all the daddy's, papaw's, uncle's, cousins etc.!


Papaw Lewis & Daddy :)


Papaw always has a massive garden, and I'm planning on helping him some after school ends on June 29 (my birthday :) Hooray! He seems to believe that I'd be able to learn his mastery gardening skills. And I'm never opposed to spending extra time with my precious papaw.


4 generations. We are so blessed!!


I love them so very much!


Typical Sunday lunch table :) looove it!


Beezie's flowers. :)


Is she not the sweetest, cutest, most precious women in the world??!!
................................................

Payton's new favorite thing...sitting in the refrigerator :) (haha)


He's bad to the bone, and he knows it!


Mimi and I about to go swimming (our favorite) I love her so much!

Enjoy time with your family this week!

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

My "mom's" flowers look exactly like that. These precious grandmothers have the touch, don't they?

Love you!