Saturday, June 12, 2010

sweet, HOTT, summertime.

Hello Mississippi sunshine & HUMIDITY!
I realize now how much I didn't miss you last summer while I was in Tahoe!

Thank the Good Lord for air conditioning!! Amen?!

I love the month of June though. Why you ask?
Because it's my birthday month. However, I'm the only one who thinks it's a good idea to celebrate all month. (haha)
It's not until the 29th, but I'm excited.
annnd that means ANOTHER year older.. bum bum bum!

But my new theory on growing up is.
It's another year for laughter, love, and fun.
Who cares about growing up, I've loved every second thus far.
I'll be the big 22.


Ask me if I still like my theory when I turn 25. (haha) :)

I'm taking a summer class @ MS State this summer. So I'm pretty much bored out of my mind a lot of the time. This week I did get to dog-sit, and that was fun, exciting, and she kept me company.
I have, however, caught up on some painting stuff. I've been painting initial canvases for people. (all my friends getting married, in particular)

Speaking of getting married...

2 of my very best friends are getting married this summer. One next weekend and the other in July. There's a group of 4 of us. One is already married, and then there are these 2 this summer. I am so excited for them!! We've been best friends since kindergarten. It's the most precious friendship in the world.

(i'll be posting more about them with pictures to come :)

so there you have it. my little life in a nut shell.

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

His Doorkeeper said...

It is HOT and HUMID here in Arkansas too! i loved reading about your mission trip! You all covered alot of territory! We are going to N. Mexico on missions in a couple of weeks!

You are going to be 22.....a great age! You are so young and beautiful to boot!! Hope you have a great birthday!!