Thursday, June 17, 2010

precious day.

Well it's official, one of my very best friends, Ashley, is officially Mrs. Stubblefield.
She was radiant today. Absolutely beautiful.
We had sooo much fun. Getting ready, taking pictures, laughing, etc. It was such a great day.
We have seriously laughed all weekend long. And I looove to laugh.
I love these girls so much.

Here's the star of the show. Ash, herself.


These are the 4 girls I talked about in my last posts.
We seriously don't remember life without each other. We've been the best of friends since before kindergarten. We've been through a looot together. From the valleys to the mountain tops, these are 3 people I know will always be in my life. I am so thankful for them. :)




We took a ton of pictures before time for the wedding. We laughed the whole time.




Congrats Chad & Ashley. I wish you all the happiness in the world.


Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

No comments: