Thursday, March 24, 2011

sometimes...


Sometimes in life...

You know like the valleys & even sometimes the mountain tops...

you just tend to find out who your truest friends are.

You find out who your friends are
Somebody's gonna drop everything
Run out and crank up their car
Hit the gas, get there fast
Never stop to think 'what's in it for me?' or 'it's way too far'
They just show on up with their big old heart
You find out who your friends are--Tracy Lawrence


I realize friends have seasons & places.
And I like to compare them to a Crayola box of crayons.
I've never been able to choose a "favorite color" because I really and truly like so many.

Just like these crayons...I like every color in the box, but each one of them add something totally different to my life.

Just thankful for sweet "crayons" God has placed in my life.

--Thank y'all for praying for my Mama. She's home. Still in so much pain. We're just counting our blessings. Please continue to pray for her. Going to be a long road ahead.

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

Libby said...

The Lord is so good to place just who we need in our lives WHEN we need them. Ive always heard that friends are in our lives for either a reason, a season or a lifetime....God knows which "crayon" will color our life for each of those particular needs!
Much love to Michelle. Please let me know if I can do anything to help! Im right there with Brit if I need to do something! :)