Tuesday, April 26, 2011

the end.

Goodness gracious, where has time gone?
Seems like yesterday I was entering on this crazy, exciting journey of college...

Today I said my final goodbye's to my high school kids and my sweet mentor teacher, Mrs. Collums...

and tonight, just hours ago, I took my last college final.

It was a bittersweet moment, and I can hardly believe this day has finally come.

I will officially be a Mississippi State Alumni as of Friday night, and that's a GREAT feeling!

(can I just soak that in please?)

The Lord has been so faithful to me through this whole journey.
He always is, but as I look back on the past 5 years I can see His hand was in every detail.

I am so blessed and so content with where God has me right now.

More details on my life to come later!!

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Congrats to you! I know that you've got such a sweet time ahead of you!