Wednesday, July 27, 2011

last days.


This is my last few days off from my job. aka. school.
I'm SUPER excited to meet my kiddos though.
Just ready for that "normal" routine to kick in.

Lots of wedding plans have been under way.
Love checking things off my list :)

I'm just going to add to this list as I go: (just for my own memory)
*my wedding director--the fabulous Debo Stepp
*November 19, 2011 @ 2:00 pm
*decided on our wedding party
*my photographer--Ley Elliott, amazing!
*my dress
*my bridesmaids dresses
*my reception location
*my florist
*Save the date pictures

Things we've accomplished since the last wedding post:
*Honeymoon plans!! :)
*Caterer for reception + bride's & grooms's cakes
*Tuxes
*Gift Registries (Belk, Bed Bath & Beyond, & Walmart)
*Painted my classroom'
*Went to THE doctor
*Mail Save the Dates
*Pictures for slideshow
*Wedding Website..still a work in progress

Things I'm going to do soon:
*continue painting our house :)
*videographer
*get Paul's wedding band
*finalize music for wedding
*finalize decorations for reception tables
*meet with rehearsal dinner caterer
*set up engagement session with photographer
*Open house at school


*****SIDENOTE: Meeting with my videographer, super excited. I know this will be something I can cherish for many years to come. My parents wedding tape is NO more. Right after their wedding, my mom let someone borrow it....and.... they recorded Days of our Lives over it...YES, you read that right. So sad isn't it. At least mom has a tons of pictures. Only a tad bit of their reception is left. Thank goodness I'll get THREE copies and they'll all be on DVD. There is some good to technology, eh?!




I can't believe I get to marry my BEST friend in the whole wide world. I'm so unbelievably blessed.

That's all for now. Hope everyone is staying COOOOOL in this dreadful HOTT summer weather.

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

MalloryWhitehead88 said...

So happy for y'all two! "THE doctor" made me laugh out loud. And if you get overwhelmed by painting, I can help.