Thursday, July 21, 2011

prayerful heart.

Just have some folks on my heart and mind tonight, two in particular. One is family, and the other a lifelong friend.

Don't know what to do for them other than take them to my sweet Savior who is faithful to hear.



Lord, I give them to you. I feel like I'm at a dead end, and I don't know what else to do. Literally. You know my heart is heavy.Father, be near to them. Love them. Show them. Bring them to the cross where your precious blood was poured out so that we might be forgiven and have eternal life.

Will you join me in praying for my cousin Madison and friend Chris?

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

of course, I will! Praying that things work out the way that they should. :)

Alyssa said...

Absolutely, sweet lady! God's always listening, and He always answers.

Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord...Our God, our hope, our deliverer, our Everlasting God.