Wednesday, October 21, 2009

life is good.


I have the greatest: Family, Boyfriend, Friends, Church, Roomie in the entire world.
Just saying.
My life is just good.
I am blessed.
And I forget to stop and ponder about these things way too often. So today, I'm extremely thankful for the good and bad. For all the valleys that have made me stronger, and for all the mountain tops that have made me grateful.

One little chap I'm thankful for especially is my little sister, Britta. She's the best sister anyone could ask for. Being away at college the past 3 years has made me realize just how much I love her. She's one of the few people I could trust with my life. I love her so much, and I can't believe how fast she's growing up. She's maturing into such a wonderful young lady, and it's a joy to watch. She's a natural born leader, and she loves the Lord. I'm so proud of her, and I don't tell her near enough.

I love you Britta!
I'll always be your biggest fan!

Speaking of growing up...my little smoosh. He is simply adorable. And growing like a weed.


Look at those little shoes :)


Until next time.
Love God. Love people.