Friday, October 23, 2009

unfailing love.


Last night on campus we had an amazing worship service. It was called After Dark. We spontaneously went, and I'm so glad that we did. Tyson Lee (how awesome to have a quarterback sold out to Christ) gave his testimony and we had an wonderful speaker, Joe White. Joe showed a video, similar to this one, about a young man who has cerebral palsy. You all know I have a heart for special needs, and this definitely is no exception.
Watch it.
And remember that when we feel like we can't make it through, our Father will carry us.

(remember to pause my other music first)



Can you even begin to grasp how much our Heavenly Father loves us? Even more than this.

Be thankful for His unfailing love today.

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

3 comments:

Ashley Grant said...

that video blessed my heart. i hope you have a great weekend. :D

Whitney said...

thanks for being there for me every step of the way....sometimes when i feel like I cant make it he uses the best friend to carry me!

love you.

Lauren said...

Ashley,

We had this Tuesday night and I loved it. Wasn't it great.

I cried during the video. Agh! Amazing. :)
Miss you!