Friday, October 30, 2009

Past Halloweens.


This is the first year I haven't been to a costume party in a while. It's always so exciting to brainstorm about what you'll be. Crazy and wild ideas tend to come to mind...but figuring out how to get into character is usually the hard part.
Even though I'm not planning on going all out this year for a costume, I thought I'd post some old pictures of Halloween costumes. The BSU costume party was always so fun. College student's costumes are the best because everyone is on a tight budget. Hope you enjoy these memories friends. :)


Adam and Eve, classic.


Carson and I dressed as old folks. Papaw and Mamaw. And we won.

Next year, Whit and I went as Tom and Jerry :)


Melonie and Ray were Pac Man characters.



Ninja Turtles and Gansta Claire.

This past year, Nick and I went as characters from Grease. (Danny and Sandy) Here we are with the Incredibles.



Joel Osteen, Moses, and John the Baptist.


Where's Waldo and a Christmas Tree.


The deviled egg.


Pepsi Machine and the Pink Kangaroo (Dr. Suess).


Betty, Wilma, & Pebbles.

Wonderful memories, the best of friends, & one unforgettable place. (our beloved ICC BSU)

Happy Halloween everybody!

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I loved this. I miss ICC mucho!
I need to see you soon missy! Love you!

Unknown said...

I second what Lauren said! I loved this and miss ICC. I miss the ICC BSU mainly. I miss you more than both of those though! Whoever dressed up as Joel Osteen is sheer genius! That is HILARIOUS!!

Claire said...

Oh my goodness! I miss this so much. We should have our own Halloween party next year.

Janet Lea said...

Those costumes are so cute! I miss college :)