Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama.

Today is my Mama's birthday! :)
And I seriously can't say enough about her.

-She's the one who carried me for 9 months, and I can tell you from the pictures she had to be one miserable woman.

-She's the one who rocked, vacuumed, ran the washing machine, drove me around, etc. all so I'd go to sleep. (I had the colic and I cried nonstop...poor mama and daddy!)

-She's the one who dressed me in all the pretty dresses and all the pretty bows.

-She's the one who kissed my boo-boos when I fell off the swing set or fell off my bike.

-She's the one who taught me things like the difference between hot and cold, day and night, right and wrong.

-She's the one who tells me I'm beautiful and laughs at my jokes.

-She's the one who consoled me through the teenage "heartbreaks" and told me I'd be stronger because of them.

-She's the one who took me to get my driver's license.

-She's the one who spends money on her kids before herself.

-She's the one who has prayed for me every single day of my life.

-She's the one who would do anything in the world for me.

-She's the one I look up to.




Mama, I hope I can be half the woman and mother you are. You are such a great role model and I love you so very much. Thank you for all you do!

Happy Birthday!! :)

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

Libby said...

aw!so so sweeet! you do have a good mama and she is lucky to have such a sweet (well two of them) precious daughter!! Love you!