Monday, July 12, 2010

just happy.

We had our VBS commencement service yesterday afternoon.
All the kids were adorable singing their little songs.
My little 4 & 5 year olds did such a good job.
Made me proud, but I know the Lord was beaming.

They were such a blessing this week.
They kept me on my toes, that's for sure! :)
We had 31 enrolled with an average of 28 every night.
Here are a few pictures from our week.
(I only got a few because we were BUUSSY the whole time)


Bible story time.


Games in the classroom.


We studied about Paul on the last night. I had to explain in detail that my Paul was NOT the Paul from the Bible! haha, it was too funny!


I couldn't have made it this week without my mama. She helped out tremendously. Love her so much!!


We all had a really fun week @ VBS!


ANNNNDDD.....I have officially passed ALL my Praxis tests to teach!! Checked my scores today. I am so excited!! It's such a relief. Now, I just need that pretty diploma from MS State in May! :)

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

caitlyn said...

whoooooooo hooooooooooo!
congrats ashel-lee! almost there!