Monday, July 19, 2010

prayer.

Please join me in praying for my sweet Mamaw Mabel. (My daddy's mama)
I took her to the hospital in Oxford yesterday afternoon with an "irregular heartbeat."
We are waiting on the doctor to make his rounds before we know more.
Her blood pressure has also been very low. In her case this isn't so good because she has high blood pressure.

So, please send up a prayer for her.
She's the sweetest lady in the world.
When she was admitted yesterday afternoon to the hospital...Do you know what she was most concerned about??

Keeping the nursery at church Sunday night. It was her night, and she didn't want to let anyone down.



That's my Mamaw. Always putting others above herself.
Anytime you think of her today please pray.

Thank you sweet friends.

Lord, you know her inside and out...she's your precious child. Please touch her heart and body. Make her better. You be glorified.


ps: I had a dream that I met Kelly from Kelly's Korner. Annnnd I got to meet her sweet Harper. We took pictures and everything. It was so fun. I don't remember all the details. I checked my camera just to make sure this morning. It was only a dream. Ahh well, maybe one day :)

Thank you again for praying.

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Praying for Mamaw Mable. Also, if you ever get to meet Kelly and Harper you better take me with you!

Lauren said...

Mrs. Lori, I'm with you!
I'm obsessed with her blog.

Praying for your mamaw. That's a hard thing to go through!

Christa said...

Praying for your Mamaw! Hope she gets out soon!

Just found your blog...I love it! :) New follower here!

That would be SOOO awesome if you got to meet Kelly! I know I would love to meet her!