Saturday, July 3, 2010

No AC.

Well our faithful air conditioner of over 17 years bit the dust today.
Annnd, let me tell you...It's HOT @ my house. We're in the process of getting a new one.

Man, I'm so thankful for AC!!

My summer has been great so far. My summer class is OVER!! WHOOO!!! :)
And I had a wonderful birthday thanks to my family, Paul's family, and my sweet friends.
We have VBS this upcoming week @ church, and we're (Mama, Paul, & I) teaching the 4 & 5 year olds. We finished decorating our room today. I always loove VBS!

Here are some pictures!


Payton is such a little entertainer. He's soo funny!!


Check out his little mohawk! :)



Corn is a family affair! Papaw's garden is always massive!


Check out how tall his field corn got this year!


This is not even half of the garden.



My family and Paul went to the movies! We had a great time! :) I love them so much!


Mamaw, Papaw, & Beezie took me out to eat for my birthday @ O Charley's (along with my family)



Paul bought Payton some Snap Pops. He thought they were so funny. He'd throw one down and then clap! Too cute!


Happy 4th of July everyone! Thank you to all the men and women who serve our country!
God bless America!

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

No comments: