Monday, July 26, 2010

thank you.


Thank you all so very much for your sweet prayers for my Mamaw.
She's at home, and she's doing wonderful.

Long story short, she had a pacemaker put in.
She was having long pauses in between heart beats.
(Hers was 6 seconds whereas ours is 3 seconds)
Doctor says this will correct the problem.

Praise the Lord!

I'm so thankful that we got her on over to the hospital.
The Good Lord was just watching out for her.

So, once again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
And my Mamaw's too.
She said in the hospital...

"It's the most overwheming, precious thought to know that people are praying for me."

I'll tell you one thing. I hope I'm half the woman she is. I'm surround by so many great role models, and for that I'm blessed.


Here are a few pictures of my little smush! He's growing like a little weed. He is the funniest little guy. He never lacks attention, I can assure you.




Madison is starting middle school this August. Seems like yesterday she was born. My, how time does fly.


My little sister Brit will be a sophomore. I can hardly believe it...she's growing into such a beautiful young lady.


Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

No comments: