Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nothing in the world like mama...


Let me just say for the record...I have the best mama in the world. She's everything I desire to become in a woman, wife, and mother. She is beautiful, funny, loving, sincere, graceful, and the most caring woman I know. We got to spend the day together today, and we had the best time. We went shopping..(not our most favorite thing)..and oh we laughed all day. I love it when I can finish her sentences, visa verse. She's amazing. Everyone tells me all the time, "You are just like your mother..", and to that I say...Thank you! :) Goodness, I'm so blessed. I have a lot to praise God about today, everyday for that matter.

Our sweet Payton is growing up soooo fast. He's so sweet, and handsome!


He spent the night with us for the first time this past Friday night. Mama and I were in "hog heaven".

After bath time, we were both ready to hit the hay.


I'm so unbelievably blessed.









...here are a few pictures from San Francisco...We worked hard, and had entirely too much fun. God blessed our trip, and I, for one, am thankful.

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

you do have a sweet mama. and a sweet papa. love you best. lets be like our mothers and raise godly children in a world or darkness together. Honey, we will defiently need each other.

The Gillentines said...

Ashley,
I can only pray that my girls will feel the same way about me when they are your age. The girls love the postcard from California. Talk to ya soon.
Love you---Kerrie

Lauren said...

I do agree about mama's!

Love your pictures! :)