Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yes, I love you.


Today I woke up to my family hollering SNOOOOWW! (I love the fact that in Mississippi we get excited about an inch or two.) Snow, for me, is just another reminder from my sweet Savior that says, "Hey, I love you. I'm crazy about you." :) It absolutely positively made my day. Church was cancelled this morning due to the icy road conditions. I missed the fellowship, but I did enjoy being home in the midst of my precious family. We just had the best time. Mama and Daddy cooked pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Delicious. And then Brit and I went out and attempted to play in the snow. The wind about blew us out to Mamaw's house...So with chattering teeth and freezing hands we smiled for a few pictures and went back inside. First, we got a bowl full of snow and made snow cream. Mama and Daddy were too funny adding a little bit of this and that. It turned out to be great though. Later, we rode over to our cousins. They were covered from head to toe in snow. I got out and played, of course. We had a snowball war...and I got hit smack in the face. Glorious, I tell ya :) So fun!

Beezie called this morning and said she was cooking lunch. So all the McGee's loaded up about 12 and headed to our favorite cook's house. We laughed and cut up, as usual. I adore my family. I just can't even begin to describe how wonderful they are.

Tonight, Scream/Worship team went to Auburn Baptist and performed. We had a good time. A lot of our friends came to support us. Thanks you guys. It means sooo much!
Here are some pictures from today!




Oh and I can't forget sweet Payton. He's growing up TOOOOO fast!



This pretty much sums up my Snowy Sunday. It was simply delightful. So thank you Father. For snow. Family. Friends. and Your little "I love you" reminders. I am growing to love you more each and every day.

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Amen! I love snow too!

I had fun tonight.. Ya'll are so good, and so entertaining to watch!
Love you my dear! :)