Monday, March 16, 2009

Wake up San Francisco!

I'm in SAN FRANCISCO...and I absolutely love it here. The weather, the bay, the water, the people, etc.. It's completely gorgeous. A BIG city with a small town feel (sort of). I along with 23 other folks are working at the Golden Gate Theological Seminary. We've been painting walls, ceilings, scrubbing floors, busting up old appliances, etc. In other words, we've been working HARD...but having a great time. I have enjoyed being with all my friends on this trip. We always have such a great time together! :) We got to go into the city all day yesterday. FUN! We were going nonstop from about 9:30 until 11:00 last night. Exhausted is an appropriate word. It was so much fun though. I really like San Francisco. I haven't uploaded any pictures yet, therefore, they will come later! Just wanted to post an update. Happy Spring Break! :)

Until next time.
Love God. Love People.

1 comment:

The Gillentines said...

Glad all is going well for ya! The girls say a prayer for you each night. I will let them know you are having the time of your life!! Be safe. Love you, Kerrie