Monday, April 27, 2009

One Month.

April 27th. Yes, that is today. It's officially a month until I hop on a plane to Tahoe City, California. This whole "missions journey" I've been waiting on the one month point to get here, and well....IT'S HERE! It is my prayer that God will just take and use me. I don't have much to offer, and well, I'm still in awe that He chose me! Goodness. He really did choose me. Such a sweet thought.

The next few pictures are from this weekend. Happy 3 months old sweet baby! You are growing up entirely too fast, and it is such a complete blessing to watch.
Little McGee!!

New favorite teddy :)



haha, you are sooooo cute!!! :)

Please don't grow up too fast while I'm in California!!

We have our end of the year BSU dinner tomorrow night. I can't believe it's time. Goodness gracious. This school year really is almost over.

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

As it gets closer and closer I can't figure out whether to get sadder and sadder or more joyful that you are obey the Father.

I guess I can share you with Him this summer.

Oh but I'm going to miss you.

I can't express how much I love you.

caitlyn said...

bitter, bitter sweet. You were chosen. You were called. And I am so proud and happy to call you my roommate and a bestfriend. SO, SO, SOO blessed. I will miss you. Oh yes, i will. But you are doing great and mighty-er things for our Lord. :) We gotta live it up these next two weeks! :)
Cant wait for these memories to come. Thank you so much for an amazing freshman year. I love you sooo very much. :)

Paul Howayeck said...

Yeah it is going to be a lot different without you sophs and super sophs here...... Youl have really taught me a lot about how to be a leader and how to hang with the right crowd. I will miss you when you go off to your big gurl school. Anyways,

I cant believe that we have a few more weeks left until we leave for summer missions. I have a little bit longer time to wait than you do but oh well. I know you will be blessed as well as be a blessing to the kids in california.

Like i said earlier, you have taught me a lot about how to step up and stand firm in my relationship with christ. I know it seems like this year went by so fast and we barely got to hang out. But i know that the times that we did spend together were meaningful, helpful, and inspirational. I cant help but think what i would have become if it wasnt for you or this bsu.

You are an awesome woman of God and i know Christ has big plans for you now and in the future. Keep trusting in Christ and he is going to take care of you next year at State.

Adios Amigo