Saturday, April 11, 2009

Time, please slow down.

My little cousin, Madison, spent the night with me this past Thursday night. And of course we had a blast, like always. We drew pictures, made a photo album, jammed out to Hannah Montana and Elvis songs :), etc. And to end the night we curled up on the couch and watched Steel Magnolias. She has been such a complete joy in my life for 10 years now. She's got more spunk than any child I've ever known. I often wish for a fraction of her energy. :) Here lately, I've been stopping to watch and marvel at the young lady she is becoming. 10 years old, a 4th..soon to be 5th grader, and a new big sister...time, please slow down. It seems like yesterday she was scooting on her booty across the floor to me...simply because she was too lazy to crawl. :) I can't help but think of how God is going use her one day. She is so bubbly, full of personality, and she lights up a room with her presence. I can't put into words how much I love this little lady. I can't wait for the day of when she accepts Christ as her Savior. I've been praying for that, and I won't stop.









I love you more. Always. :)

Time, please slow down.

She is, without a doubt, one of the people I will miss most this summer.

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

Paul said...

That pair looks like trouble! ha ha! I wish life was like a VCR sometimes! I know I'd be lookin for the pause button!