Sunday, May 24, 2009

3 days.

3 DAYS
Yes, that's correct.
I'm leaving in 3 days. That's so weird to say. I was talking to my Beezie last night about leaving. I told her I'd be getting to go to Yosemite National Park this upcoming week. OH MY WORD, and then it hit me. I will totally be in California SOOOOOON! It seems like I've been waiting for this day forever and now it's here. I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous, excited, scared...pretty much ever emotion under the sun. However, I know I have a purpose. I've been called to go share the love and sacrifice of my precious Savior. Sooo for 67 days, I'll be spending my summer investing in the lives of some precious kids. Which, by the way, is right up my alley. :)

We had a going away party at my house this past Tuesday night. Over 50 folks, too much fun. We've never had so many people piled into our house.

We like to call this togetherness :)

Check out my little man Payton. I'm completely in love with him.


And of course, my two favorite little munchkins in the world. KK and Mimi.

My family went fishing one afternoon. It was seriously too much fun. We laughed until we cried. Mama and I are not professional fishers at all.

Daddy and Brit on the other hand are hardcore. :)

The end to a perfect family fishing trip. Just another reminder that God loves us.

Friday night/Saturday morning I said goodbye to Chris until Aug. This is a huge deal because Jake, Chris, and I spend every day/hour/minute together during the summer. It will be a challenge for us all. I will miss these two.

Have I mentioned that I have the greatest parents in the WORLD??!! Seriously, I do.


Thank you for your prayers. I treasure every single one lifted up on my behalf. Pray for the other summer missionaries as well. My friend, Kyle Reeder, left for Peru this morning. All over the world we'll be sharing and living out our testimonies, for one purpose: to make HIM known.

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

1 comment:

Ashley Grant said...

I can't believe that you are in Lake Tahoe right now! I hope that you are having an awesome time! UPDATE THIS BLOG ASAP! Love you girl!