Monday, May 11, 2009

The countdown is on.

Well my journey at Harvard on the Bigbee has officially came to an end. Bittersweet.

Today is Chris Webb's Birthday!! Going on 18 years of being best friends. I can not imagine my life without him. 95% of the time we're fighting, but I wouldn't trade him for a million dollars. Happy Birthday Bubba, I love you!

By the way...We had to paint our Mother's Day corsages. Chris picked up white flowers, and both of our grandmothers are still alive. HAHAHA! Our mama's loved them!


Life is sooo good! Summer is here, and that feels weird to say. I'm leaving for Lake Tahoe in 15 days! WOW!

Payton is growing like a little weed. Soooo cute!

4 of my most favorite people in the entire world. Seriously. I'm going to miss them sooo much!

Payton's first family photo.

Please be this tiny when I come back home.

Loove them so much! Going to miss my swimming buddies, for sure!


You better believe I'm soaking up every second with my family and friends! I'm going to miss them sooooo much, but I know God has BIG plans for me in Tahoe. I get to spend 65 days sharing about the love and sacrifice of my precious Savior. What a blessing that will be. :)

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

3 comments:

Libby said...

Aw Ash! My heart is already hurting for your mom. She is going to miss you so much! I cant imagine Case leaving me for 65 days! I will be praying for you and keeping up with you on your blog and FB! Tell mama to call me if she needs me! Be careful and know we all love you and are so proud of you! Love you!

caitlyn said...

Singing? please. SOON.
I forgot you werent there and i said out loud something that was on facebook, then realized you werent in the same room. I miss you. Love you.

Lauren said...

goodness. this makes me sad, excited, happy, scared, all at the same time.:)

God has big plans for us and he knows exactly what we need. I can't wait to hear all of your stories from Tahoe and I am going to MAKE you listen to mine from Montana!
Love you girl!