Monday, May 18, 2009

Lack of words?

My heart is full. That's the only way I know to describe it really. Knowing that I'm leaving for Lake Tahoe in 9 days has caused me to sit back and soak it all in. Oh, sure I know that God has blessed me WAAAAAAAAY beyond anything I deserve, but these past few weeks I've been overwhelmed. I'm at a loss of words really....which I know surprises most of you, haha. When I can't find adequate words to describe all my JOY,...I tend to let pictures do the talking.

My little heartthrob, Payton.



He fell asleep before bath time, and it was possibly the sweetest/cutest/funniest thing I have ever seen :)

He is starting to laugh out loud, and I looooooove it!! :)

He'll be 4 months on May 26th. I can't believe I'm going to miss 5 and 6 months :(

Paul :) I will surely miss him this summer, a loooot.

lovely sister.

Mama, best friend, encourager, prayer warrior...i could go on for days.

my amazing, oh so wonderful, daddy :)

This is where it all began. Thaxton Baptist Church. 18 years ago. He's going to Uganda this summer. Pray for him.

My sweet KK. :)

My little mini me. Can you seriously be going into the 5th grade??

This is just a glimpse of the past week. Beyond blessed. Completely. I have so much to be thankful for.
Life is good.

Lake Tahoe in 8 days!!! (SINGLE DIGITS, oh ME!!) I need to start considering packing, ahhh!!

Until next time.
Love God. Love people.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh Ashley,

So many memories with you and Yet I can't wait to make tons more! :)

I am so excited that we are leaving in a few days... This has been such an adventure for ALL of us and I can't wait to start the BIG adventure now. Goodness, I can't believe it is here! :)

Have fun and write me letters! :)
Love you!

Ashley Grant said...

Your family is precious! I hope that your summer is amazing also! Be safe out there!
Love you!